After careful analysis and critical examination, our Ebates Science Team has revealed that Ebates blog readers are PC-lovin', reality show hatin', iPod totin' suburban folk that love a medium-well done burger. Let's take a look at the results of our recent "Getting to Know You" survey:
Favorite Reality TV Show: Yikes! The audience has spoken! Apparently reality tv isn't de rigeur for the Ebates set these days. 51.1% of respondents selected "Other". Here is an excerpt of your comments:
- "I hate reality shows"
- "The Real World"
- "They're all stupid!"
- "I HATE reality tv shows!"
- "The next food network star"
- "I detest reality tv shows"
Cell Phones: Ebates users have mixed feelings about the gadget we love to loathe. Most of you use 'em, but don't exactly love to hear them ringing off the hook. Here are some of your comments about our most conflicted convenience, the cell phone:
How Do You Get Your Music?: Put away your eyepatches, we've got hardly a pirate in the bunch! Most of you like to get your music the old-fashioned way: with the radio, or CDs. I encourage you to check out iTunes if you haven't before used mp3's. It's really easy to organize your music, and you don't have to buy an entire album.
Mac vs. PC: A whopping 80% of you are PC users! Can't anyone else show a little love for the Mac? Anyone?... Bueller? Well, I suppose the remaining 20% of us can go play by ourselves- with iTunes and iSight and iChat, and, well- you get the idea.