It's officially Summer which means it's time to show a little more skin and lighten up on the cosmetics. These five beauty products are my absolute must haves to maintain a fresh and healthy glow while having a little fun in the sun.
- I am crazy about Butter London nail polish and Trout Pout is my absolute fav of their 5-piece Spring/Summer collection. This color is a nearly neon shade of peach and glows against a summer tan.
- Oil of Olay Total Effects Tone Correcting UV tinted moisturizer is easily my favorite must have product this year. It conceals with an SPF and tint as it heals those fine lines and wrinkles. The sheer tint is perfect for summer and can be worn alone, without foundation or concealer.
- Yes to Blueberries Brightening Towelettes is the only makeup removing towelettes I've tried that I not only like, but LOVE! All other towelettes leave me feeling as though there is a layer of product that needs to be rinsed off. Yes to Blueberries leaves my face feeling so clean and tingly with its blueberry, lemon peel and apple extracts.
- I am not good at all when it comes to blending eyeshadow, so Maybelline Color Tattoo cream eyeshadow was an amazing discovery for me. The cream is so easy to blend, is highly pigmented, and lasts all day long. Tough as Taupe, a beautiful medium purple brown shade, goes perfectly with any eye color. I use my finger to apply a little bit of the shadow to the outer corners of my lid and then apply a light shimmer shadow to the rest of my lid for an easy, last all day look.
- Argan Oil is my most recent discovery and will keep your hair frizz free while at work or at the beach. I have very dry frizzy curly hair that I straighten every day. I apply a dab of Argan Oil to towel dried hair right before I blow dry it and I end up with super soft "normal" hair. It's not like those oils that just sit on your hair and don't soak in. This actually soaks into my hair and leaves my hair feeling so soft with silky movement.
"Florida based lifestyle blogger, Jennifer writes daily at Fab Fatale covering her personal style, recipes, and beauty product reviews, as well as her oh-so-popular series, Manicure Mondays."